Physico chemical service lab for nanoparticles, macro- and biomolecules.
We are at your service! Contact us
Our excellence and experience can move your research.
- Learn about our capabilities in characterizing protein-ligand complexes with complicated chromophoric properties using Multiwavelength Absorbance (MWA) Analytical Ultracentrifugation in our recent publication on "Communications Biology".
- Nanolytics is part of the EU-funded project MULTIMAT, in Innovative Training Network (ITN) within the Marie-Sklodowska-Curie actions of the Horizon2020 framework. The scientific aim of the MULTIMAT project is to understand and steer the bottom-up construction of silica-based materials by combining bottom-up assembly, multiscale modelling and in-situ analysis. The materials will be designed to have optimal functionality in terms of porosity and structural integrity at sufficient structural perfection for use in thermal insulators, fuel cells and catalysis. Thirteen Early Stage Researchers (ESR) are trained by the network, one of them at Nanolytics' labs in Potsdam.
- Learn about Analytical Ultracentrifugation Multiwavelength Absorbance (MWA) detection in general and Nanolytics Instruments' MWA detector in specific in this publication on “Methods in Enzymology”: Next-Generation AUC Adds a Spectral Dimension: Development of Multiwavelength Detectors for the Analytical Ultracentrifuge.
- >Nanolytics' advanced detectors and Analytical Ultracentrifugation (AUC)
accessories are now commercially available:
Check out www.nanolytics-instruments.com.
- Learn about our capabilities in characterizing highly concentrated antibody solutions
in our recent publication on "PLoS One":
Analysis of Antibody Aggregate Content at Extremely High Concentrations Using Sedimentation Velocity with a Novel Interference Optics
We are taking the opportunity at Nanolytics' 20th anniversary to make public the "Nanolytics Anthem", composed by Andreas Thiele in 2001. [ ∨ ]